Today I am speaking with Cheryl Lynn Gramp, a Professional Educator, Evidential Spiritual Medium, Certified Angel Card Reader, Intuitive Tarot Reader, and Reiki Master who specializes in Intuitive Development for Awakening Lightworkers.
Cheryl, thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to chat with me today!
Let’s cut to the chase and get started.
Tell us about yourself, please!
I am a professional teacher, Reiki Master, Certified Angel Card Reader, and Evidential Spiritual Medium. I have an online community of 35,000 Awakening Lightworkers in over 100 countries called Translating Spirit. My mission is to assist the Shift that is happening on this planet by empowering others to tap into their own abilities.
– When did you first realize you had unique abilities?
I was drawn to spirituality and psychic phenomena from a very early age. However, even though I had intuitive flashes, prophetic dreams, and experiences with Spirit, I didn’t realize until later in life that these abilities could be nurtured and developed through coaching and practice.
– When did you know that it was your calling, and what inspired you to start your business?
I can’t remember a time when I didn’t feel a calling as a teacher. What has happened is that I’ve gradually shifted from academia to spirituality over the past several years, and I do feel it’s a higher calling.
– Out of everything you do, what is the most popular type of reading with customers?
I get a lot of requests for mediumship and oracle card readings, but I prefer to teach people how to connect with Spirit for themselves! We all have the ability to tap into our intuition and receive messages. It just takes intention and practice.
– For you, what is the most DIFFICULT part about being a Psychic Medium or Intuitive Reader?
I think it’s unfortunate that some people choose to judge all mediums as charlatans. I understand skepticism but I think it’s also important to keep an open mind.
– How have things changed for you during the pandemic, and how have you adjusted?
I’ve actually been teaching online for over 3 years, so I’m just thankful that I had followed my Divine Guidance. I think there’s more of a need for Healers, Intuitives, and Spiritual Teachers now than ever, as so many people are waking up.
– Any final words of wisdom or parting thoughts for our readers in these trying times?
Love yourself. Follow your intuition. Trust Spirit.